When money’s too tight to mention – make sure you get what you pay for!
Getting value for money from your aerial, satellite and CCTV installation
A helpful guide before choosing your installation
As once warbled from a red-headed Manchester crooner in the mid 1980’s – “Money’s too tight mention” (Millennials looking blanked faced no doubt). Well, it’s true, so you don’t want to be easily parted from it and that’s a given. We at AB Aerials want to walk away from a job like the Sure deodorant advert – smelling of roses, confident (that the customer is happy) and with a big tick of satisfaction next to our name. Think I’m feeling slightly nauseous after those terrible analogies…
- An initial contact giving free and no obligation advice (no one likes a cold sell) in relation to which product or service best suits you
- A free call out service to carry out a survey or fault diagnosis from a City & Guilds qualified engineer
- Great value prices
- Easy payment methods
- After sales service to help you through any queries you might have
The bottom line, of course, is how much is the work going to cost? So at the risk of bearing all to my competitors, the breakdown is thus:
- A new aerial supplied and fitted (including aerial, mast, brackets and cable) to receive Freeview start from £95
- Additional rooms start from £35 per room
- A new satellite system supplied and fitted (including satellite dish, LNB, brackets and cable) to receive Freesat or SKY start from £95
- TV wall mount service starts from £65
- Single camera CCTV system start fro £395
- A basic wireless alarm system from £545
All this seems remarkably reasonable and there’s no VAT to pay – so there’s a 20% saving for starters. Other services are available such as repair and relocation work as well as HDMI distribution around the home. The costs of such services are dependent on a site survey to accurately price. Agreed it’s not just about the money it’s about “everything” to do with the sale such as the service, the added value, the quality of workmanship so check out these blogs which outlines AB Aerials best practice
For a more detailed explanation of what we do please visit the relevant services page relating to aerial installation, satellite installation, and CCTV installation. To see how we do and check out what our customers think of us visit the 5-star reviews page. Also there are a ton of helpful blogs giving advice on all things televisual and more.
We’ve have been around for over 35 years so we must be doing something right!! As Carly Simon said of AB Aerials “Nobody does it better” (Millennials scratching their heads again)
For more information about AB Aerials and how we can help you enjoy your home more, please do feel free to contact us for a no hassle conversation.