Home security: three effective ways to add increased security within your property.
Increasingly, customers are requesting a holistic package of measures to increase levels of security around the home. So in order to meet demand AB Aerials offer a high-value range of products to meet these needs
Initially, a thorough survey is conducted in order to determine the best security option for the customer. The choice of the three products, shown below, can be offered as part of a package (including all three) or individually installed.
- CCTVThis is a very popular product which is becoming ever more affordable. We offer a number of different types of cameras (IP, PTZ etc) but the one best suited for domestic use is a 2.1-megapixel anti-vandal dome camera giving great HD video quality with Infra-Red night vision up to 30 metres. Standard fitting of a 1 Terabyte Hard Drive gives 7 to 10 days recording time and the additional memory capacity can be installed on request. This is a SMART system which means image viewing a functionality can be seen and controlled from a phone or tablet. Additional features include CCTV warning signage, microphones and emailing functionality.
- Indoor Security Cameras
Again this is a SMART operating installation which means images can be seen from around the world as well as functionality. AB Aerials offer a range of cameras (stick, bulb or oval) with high quality video imagery and provide for “talk back” audio over the internet which means conversations can be had via the cameras.
|SD card included||Yes|
- Powered by mini USB
- Mobile phone secure app control
- Unique “sound wave” camera to phone pairing (No QR code required)
- HD performance
- Built-in LED for high quality night time vision
- Can support 15 user accounts
- Supports SD cards up to 32GB
- Alarm mode reminders
- Unique video lock so that system remains secure even if your phone is lost
3. Wireless Alarms Systems
Not only can this be employed as a stand alone security but integrated with a CCTV system thus further increasing the security of your home.
Why is this such a great product? The answer is two fold. Firstly, it is wireless which makes it easy and quick to install and secondly, that due to its “smartness” it can be operated from phones and tablets in and away from the house in a number of ways.
By downloading the app and adding the smart alarm system to it full functionality can be controlled from a phone/tablet. Hence, entrance and exit delays can be set as well as the easy addition of extra users if needs be. A key fob is also provided which is push button operated that arms/disarms the system, sets the night time or “Home” mode and makes provision for an “SOS but button which is utilised in the case of a personal attack (heaven forbid). A SIM card can be installed in the “controller” which automatically notifies designated appointees of an incident. Finally, there is a more traditional keypad which can also arm and disarm the system by punching in a PIN code
Additionally, other devices can be added such as a siren (external alarm box) which gives off a 110 dB ear busting noise and smart plugs that can regulate when lights come on and off when the customer is away. In all a great piece of kit which be fitted in no time and very minimal disruption.
Did you know?
AB Aerials are the leading CCTV installation team in the Sheffield region. We have an unrivalled 5-star review collection and we pride ourselves on transparency and customer service. To find out more about our services please do visit our CCTV installation page or contact us for a no quibble chat about your home security needs.